Friday, August 17, 2012

Soylicious.com... I'm a believer!

There are precious few people I think it appropriate to advise not to be too generous with their time and their hard-earned work, and Jennifer McClains' one of these precious gems!

A snippet into Soylicious.com, the company with which she's affiliated:

Soylicious makes premium soy bean wax candles and tart chunks from two types of American grown soybeans, they have an amazing array of products, from wooden wicked candles to the latest rage, the melter gems!

Melter Gems:




Better than a Diamond Candle, if you pardon the expression! Melter gems are small rock like gems that you can put atop your wax melter and they work just as perfectly. I received my melter gems in the scent Moon Petals and thought it a most beautiful name for a very very aromatic and soothing relaxing evening scent.

And here is the absolute best part: You know the rage of the town has been the Diamond Candles, right? The candles where you discover a diamond ring inside, well, the melter gems also come with a ring priced between $10 to $1000.00: and you definitely know the best part: You don't have to burn the candle before you find the ring, the ring comes separately for the greedy impatient women in all of us.
PS: I received a stunningly beautiful ring within my melter gems and I'll get around to a photograph soon :)
I really see this becoming a party trend where you can buy packets of melter gems and have the house smelling delicious and starting a jewelry wardrobe all at once!
I also see this as an extremely affordable gift idea: A housewarming gift, a girls' night out, housewives meet: A lovely way to improve the mental well being of its' recipient!

Tarts!


Jen went out of her way to make small mold tarts in almost every scent and fragrance and actually label them. It allowed me to sample every scent and have a delicious day where I constantly quietly thanked Jen for sending me such a thoughtfully created package. My favorites among the vast array of products are the white nectarine and pink coral, the moon petals, the hawaiian escape, to name a few.
To see the full list of fragrances, do visit here.http://www.soyliciouscandleshop.com/shop-by-fragrance/

And the melter! I picked the Harmony Glow full size melter as the first melter I would possess and I was thoroughly pleased with the fact that it arrived in one piece and it looked as amazing as the pictures!


This was an extremely easy to use melter. I was a bit apprehensive about how to use the melter but it was as simple as the turn of a knob and the light shone from within the melter and there was light and scents, as simple as that.
I give it a 10/10 for the ease of use, for how beautiful it looks and how representative it is of the general class of melters.


Overall, an extremely popular and affordable idea to treat yourself or your loved ones. I truly think everyone should own a melter and try out melter gems and you'll never go back to a life without its fragrances...


Reminds me of this song,
Then I saw her (in this context, melter gems) face, now I'm a believer
Not a trace, of doubt in my mind
I'm in love and I'm a believer
I couldn't leave her if I tried....

PS: Do visit Jen's online soylicious.com store and order from her. You won't regret it.
She's also a Mark. consultant and a Jerky direct consultant, so reach out to her to refill any of these varied needs or to host a party or actually start a business of your own, she's most helpful!
Go Jen!

No comments:

Post a Comment