Wednesday, March 13, 2013

If you're not a tee person, you probably should convert today.

The Who: Welcome to TeeBusters - home of the cheapest daily t-shirt in Europe. We sell a unique t-shirt and hoody every 48 hours for only €8.99 and €28.49 each! We have a huge range of styles including music, movie, humour, pop culture, gaming, comic book, tv show and retro inspired designs. Artists and designers submit their tee shirt designs here where they are reviewed. The design that gets the most votes is then sold on the website.


Tis no secret, I'm a teeshirt and sneakers sort of gal so I was super excited and jumped up and down to be reviewing the TeeBusters tees with my readers (:





Me Think:
I absolutely loved the two t-shirts I received. One was a Small Ladies tee and the other was a Large Mens' tee. I loved the fit of the ladies tee and it fit most snugly and as you can see from my gaping grinning mouth, I'm happy as a lark with how it looks! Separately, I'm a sucker for short sleeves on my tees and this fit the bill perfectly, the sleeves were short and the cut was immaculate!
And the large tee that my husband tried and reviewed, he grunted: Great! and that's saying a lot. I did love the way it complemented his overall look as well!
However, I wait for the final word on any tee-shirt until after I've washed and dried it and given it the rough treatment, so both tees went into the washer/dryer and emerged intact and still in pristine condition!
Overall, an excellent set of tees and hoodies and I've been looking at the website and the collection of designs they have are fantastic, excellent quality and makes my day! Give someone or yourself the gift of TeeBusters today!

PS: A special shout out to my new favorite PR person: Give it up for Matt from TeeBusters! He's been such a pleasure to work with and when I come to the area as I undoubtedly will at some point in my life, we should hang out and be blood bros! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment