Wednesday, October 18, 2017

HipHopBling to the holidays!


I'll let you in on a little secret, when I got married we never got around to picking an engagement ring and it has always been something I never wanted to spend a lot of money on but something that I've missed having on my finger.

Enter Hip Hop Bling: http://www.hiphopbling.com/

Their entire website is brilliant in every way: They have a LOT of bling items - from rings to earrings and chain or grillz, watches and bracelets. I love the variety of their bling: there is silver and gold or even lemonade and black bling. It's perfect in every single way and is a fantastic way to wear jewelry that is celebrity inspired but without the added price tag or the worry of owning something really expensive.


So without ado, my first and favorite find: The Princess Cut Eternity Bling Ring

There are multiple colors and I chose the one that most resembled silver and diamonds! Woohoo. It comes in a very pretty sweet box and is cushioned well to be given as a gift should you desire it! 
I can't tell you how stunning it is in real life, it catches the light really well and more importantly, makes me feel like a million bucks without the constant worry of what I'll do if I lose a really expensive ring. 
Please check out their website for thicker similar rings - they offer rings with two rows of diamond like rings or even three!

Here's a little visual for ya:



Here is a more detailed photo of this beautiful ring!

Once I got my ring craze out of the way, I was interested in their other non jewelry offerings and since I own a motorcycle, my choice item was to pick their motorcycle bike tattoo style belt.
They have a very large selection of belts and they feel absolutely great to wear and are sturdy and durable and makes a great addition to any gift bag for your motorcycle lover friend!
 Buy yours here: 
http://www.hiphopbling.com/motorcycle-tatoo-style-belt-fly-fresh-tbl19.html





Overall, HipHopBling is a perfect addition to the man or woman in your life this holiday. Their jewelry and their bling is so so affordable and their variety astounds me! There is something for absolutely everyone's tastes so check them out today!

No comments:

Post a Comment