Monday, August 20, 2012

E-cards? Pfft! Send a Flying Card.

Ingenious is the word that comes to my mind when I heard about the flying cards.

The Who:
Send a Flying card is a unique way to send a frisbee card to anyone. Go ahead and decide the words, the color of the frisbee, the pictures or a photo and you've sent someone a frisbee card!

This is an entirely fun and unique way to send your love, your thoughts or feelings to someone and receiving the flying card in my mail definitely caught me by surprise: Sitting there, most unassumingly among my other very official office mail :) I really did squeal for joy because it was simply too good to be true!



The other really thoughtful thing was that I immediately worried about the shipping label at the back of the flying card but it peeled out seamlessly and made me feel ashamed that I even doubted whether it would peel off easily.

The Flying Card team has a whole variety of colors and designs that you can customize your card around and they are delivered as is, no packaging, no envelope, just the flying card.
Ingenious!

Here are some flying card ideas to get started, so what are you waiting for? E-cards are such a thing of the past! 
Flying cards, it is!
Most ingenious!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the great review. If anyone would like a FREE SendaFlyingCard.com refrigerator magnet, please join our mailing list (link at the bottom of the SendaFlyingCard.com homepage).

    ReplyDelete