Saturday, August 25, 2012

Why Bioken.



The Who:

Bioken believes that all things begin with nature, and this all things must return to nature. When investigating thinning hair and scalp damage, it also became apparent that all things can be healed by nature.
Bioken’s purpose: Bioken brings essences of nature (BIO) that promote beautiful healthy hair and scalp from a secluded and intimate place (KEN).
Nature’s therapeutic powers and modern innovative technology have created our cutting-edge remedy for thinning hair. Beginning at the roots, Bioken achieves your desires of healthy, youthful and beautiful hair.



Bioken Enfanti Tea Tree Shampoo

This is a special blend of organic herbs and therapeutic botanicals. It revitalizes, rejuvenates and rapidly repairs all hair types and textures.

This provides long lasting relief from itching and flaking that also stimulates the scalp to help promote healthy hair. 

I was most relieved when I was told that I should be using the Bioken products for a couple of weeks before I make a final decision. And I'm so so glad I tested these products for three weeks. First off, being an awesome product, less is more, so while I was used to using a huge amount of shampoo, the Bioken shampoo required that I take a little. When I used the shampoo, it tingled (so it was working!) and when I washed it out, it felt squeaky clean and within a week, my itchy scalp got much much cleaner.

Bioken Enfanti Tea Tree Conditioner
Enfanti Tea Tree Conditioner will restore your dry, brittle and tired hair. Fortified with the unique combination of Tea Tree oil and other herbal extracts, this conditioner is infused with gentle, balanced and ideal healing technology. This soothes and softens an itchy flaky and irritated scalp.
I loved using this generously on the ends of my hair and probably the best word I felt was that my hair felt hydrated and very moisturized.
Therefore, the combination of the tea tree shampoo and conditioner were most amazing, the feeling of being squeaky clean and then moisturized thoroughly.

Bioken Enfanti Curly Shampoo


This shampoo is sulfate, paraben, and DEA free. It is color-safe so it can be used if your hair is dyed. The rich formula provides curl-enhancing properties to create body and bounce in your hair.

This curly shampoo did it's work in ensuring that my curls felt great. I have naturally wavy to curly hair so I was excited to try out my first curly hair shampoo! And it truly freed my hair in a bouncy awesome way! I'm definitely going to go ahead and buy its conditioner and use these as part of my daily routine!



And the best part? A hair consultation on Bioken's website to help you decide which Bioken products work best for your hair care needs.
I'm truly excited for where Bioken is going with their vast array of products for your every hair need.
Convert to Bioken at www.bioken.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment