Monday, August 19, 2013

Nuby Glory!

The Nûby™ Step-up Stool has a No-Slip Top and No Skid Base that 
adds to the sturdy and convenient design. It holds up to 800 
pounds and is perfect for getting to those hard to reach places. 
Textured surface provide the necessary grip for safe usage, and it 
is small enough to store discreetly



Me think:
Can I say what a huge fan I am of this beautiful step-up stool. This has become a staple in the household and it is definitely sturdy and very colorful and to be honest, this is now shared between my nephew and I to get to places where we cannot get to, otherwise. I hide the cookies using the step-up stool and he recovers them using the same stool :)
But overall, one of my favorite pieces from Nuby and something I buy for most of my friends' kids' birthdays - and they absolutely love it! Excellent color schemes and does its magic - no skip and no skid indeed!



This Mirror Toy provides multiple ways for your baby to Teethe & 
Play™ at the same time! Babies love to look at themselves in 
mirrors- and this one is perfectly sized for them to hold. It’s great 
for encouraging their eye-hand development. This toy also 
includes a variety of materials and textures, such as pûrICE™ Gel 
and crinkle fabric.

Me Think:
This has got to be one of my other favorites: Not only is this a teething device, it is a great play toy and there is a mirror: I have quietly noticed my niece look at herself for a long time and it does help with their co-ordination and seeing their reflections does wonders for them. A favorite, for sure!

 These characters provide comfort for your child during teething, 
napping and play time! The bodies are made of colorful, patterned 
crinkle fabric, while the heads and arms are soft plush. Their feet 
are textured TPE material, which is great for teething. With such a 
variety of fabrics, textures, patterns and colors, it’s hard to choose 
just one character!


Me think: I absolutely love these teething toys: they are perfect while my niece is nappy or whilst playing to occupy her. It's beautiful and soft and colored to indulge their senses and their imagination. I love these as a great shower gift idea as well and I think Nuby has done an excellent job with the variety of ideas and characters they have!

No comments:

Post a Comment