Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Before the summer is done...

... some buying from coveryourhair.com is in order :)

While I was looking at coveryourhair.com for products that I was interested in, many a product stood out. So I squealed for joy when I received two of my favorite products from the store:

Lite Weight Bucket Hat: 100% polyester 



I received this most delightful hat in pink. I'm not a pink person but it seemed most perfect for a sunny day. The family and I are definitely doing a trip during Labor Day so this hat will be sure to accompany us alongside!
I absolutely adored the intricate work on this beautiful hat and it's a product made well, designed beautifully and perfect for a hot summery day!


Fingerless Magic Gloves:

I'm perpetually cold. I'm also a biker. So when I received the magic gloves, I was so so so excited to try it out! It fits most perfectly, is most excellent for everyday wear and with the array of color choices that coveryourhair.com has, you're bound to fit matching gloves for your attire!
It's absolutely wonderful for driving around and is amazing for days when I'm feeling cold but I still need my fingertips to type and get my work done! Stretches to fit my skin perfectly and still shows off the awesome French manicure I've applied to my nails. Another amazing product!

The only thing I'd like perfected is the stitch work, there were still a couple of black loose threads and didn't make for great finishing, but overall: gets the work done!

Overall, an excellent set of products, this website has things for women, babies and children from hats to bandanas to gloves and mirrors, summer and winter products, from hair clips, to women's headbands, hair accessories to baby hats and headbands, snoods to head scarves, headband bandanas to head coverings and head accessories, so get buying!

No comments:

Post a Comment