Saturday, September 21, 2013

Medical kits, hangers and bath animals from Nuby!

My latest package from Nuby is just as high quality and exciting as the ones before them. 

The Nûby™ foam Bath Animals 
bring underwater creatures 
to your little one’s bath time! The characters float in the water and when wet will stick to the bathtub wall providing countless hours of bath time fun! The fun colorful characters 
will delight and amuse your little one while stimulating their senses.

Me Think: This has been genius for my nephew while he's having a bath time. He's never been cranky while bathing, but he's had tons and tons of fun sticking these animals to the wall and making them swim in his bath with him - he spends hours chasing them around and it amuses him to no end! This is an excellent idea to keep your children much more indulged and much more happy to stay in the bath and everyone is a little cleaner at the end of the ordeal!



The Nûby™ Medical Kit helps you take care of your child's medical needs. From medicating to nasal and ear care, this kit makes it easier to care for your baby. The kit includes our 
Sure-Dose™ Medicine Dropper, Medi•Nurser™, Nasal Aspirator with Ear Syringe, Medicine Spoon, Nail Clippers and Digital Thermometer.

Me Think:
This medical kit has been most invaluable for my niece. I've resorted to keeping most of it in my hand bag and my most valuable items are its medicine dropper and the nail clippers and digital thermometer. They have come in handy some many times I cannot even count, but it's safe and easy and handy for me and little Maria.

The Nûby™ Nickelodeon™ Printed Hard Spout Cup features 

the Dual-flo™ valve that can be adjusted to control the flow of 
liquid. The easy to use spout is hard and robust perfect for 

toddlers with newly formed sharp teeth.

Me Think: It's definitely gotten to that point where my nephew has been asking for more 'adult' cups, so I figured this was a perfect addition. I was a little skeptical about whether this would leak or seep but this has been an excellent hard sprout cup that is becoming my babys' favorite and he enjoys running around with it and it hasn't spilled anything! It's safe and comes in great images and yet another reliable beautiful fun product by Nuby!

Adult hangers are usually too large for many of your baby's or small child's clothes. These smaller hangers are sized just right to fit those smaller garments without damaging their fabrics.

Me think: Most useful thing. Ever! Baby Maria's clothes never ever fit right on my hangers and I always resort to folding them and keeping them in a bag or a suitcase. And then I started using these hangers and they fit beautiful and hang well. I love these hangers and recommend them for childrens' clothes. I love how they fit the standard rod but is intended for the little humans' clothing :)

Overall, thank you Nuby for allowing me to review these products - I've always been thrilled and impressed by the quality of the items I've received and I've resorted to recommending them and buying them for baby showers or kids' birthdays - I have full faith that you will love it too.
Nuby product experiences or thoughts - leave a comment and let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment